· The only city built on two continents Europe and Asia with 8.000 years of history
· Capital of 3 empires; incredible architectural inheritance include stunning Ottoman mosques, Byzantine structures and fine churches
· İstanbul is the main port of entry for Turkey in terms of scheduled flights.
· İstanbul is the commercial and financial centre of Turkey as most of the head offices of the foreign companies are in Istanbul.
· İstanbul is an arts and entertainment centre with number of art galleries and nights clubs. “City that dos not sleep “
· With high end shopping malls such as İstinye Park, Kanyon, Cevahir, Zorlu, Akmerkez, city is a shoppers’ paradise.
· İstanbul has more than 1000 eateries from street food to Michelin Star restaurants.
· The new Galataport is a cruise project in order to increase cruise liners which includes a museum, restaurants, bars, shopping centres and exhibition areas.
· City break destination with flights from numerous European cities and ME